The Procell Microchanneling Facial is the most efficient and least intrusive method of skin rejuvenation! It helps improve the look of fine wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and other skin concerns, and it maintains the skin’s appearance and makes it feel younger. This one-of-a-kind treatment was conceptualized and pioneered in the United States of America by a Board Certified Dermatologist and a Board Certified Dermatologist.
Instead of using procedures that are damaging and inflammatory like many other procedures in the aesthetic business, the Procell Microchanneling Facial encourages your body’s natural capacity to develop new healthy skin. This is in contrast to those treatments.
This leads to a treatment that is more pleasurable for the patient, almost no downtime, and skin that is healthier overall. A Procell Microchanneling Facial may also enhance the general health of your skin by activating the renewal cascade for the generation of new collagen. This can be accomplished via the use of microchanneling technology.
What should be done prior to the microneedling treatment?
Microchanneling is a popular cosmetic procedure that promotes softer, smoother, and more youthful-looking skin in as little as three to five sessions. This treatment is also called collagen induction therapy. It is also a process that may be readily paired with nourishing skincare products, other skin care treatments, or platelet-rich-plasma therapy (PRP) to assist both men and women in accomplishing their aesthetic goals.
This is another benefit of the procedure. However, in order to have a speedy recovery and achieve the best possible results from any individualized cosmetic treatment, it is necessary to take proper care of one’s skin both before and after the procedure. The professionals will give each patient pre-treatment advice to follow, which will assist reduce any potential adverse effects, and these instructions will include the following:
- In the 5–7 days previous to treatment, you should not wax or have electrolysis on the region that will be treated.
- At least three days prior to the appointment, you should refrain from using any anti-inflammatory drugs, such as Advil or Motrin.
- It is recommended that you refrain from using any blood-thinning medications for the week leading up to your microneedling treatment in order to avoid the risk of bruising.
- At least five to seven days before treatment, you should refrain from using any topical agents, such as exfoliates, retinol, topical acids, or antibiotics that have the potential to exacerbate skin sensitivity.
- At least two weeks before the surgery, you should take care to prevent acquiring a sunburn by staying out of the sun uncovered.
The difference between Microchanelling and Microneedling
The next version of the microneedling treatment is ProCell Microchanneling Facial.
The primary distinction between the two treatments is the kind of tool or apparatus that is utilized throughout the therapy, in addition to the specific approach that is taken.
When undergoing microneedling therapy, a portable “roller” coated with extremely fine needles is moved over the surface of the skin in a manner that can actually cause the skin to rip. ProCell Microchanneling facial, on the other hand, makes use of a method known as “stamping,” which generates micro-vertical lines into the skin. These channels allow for improved and better product penetration while also causing less stress to the skin.
The needle difference
Microneedling pens have significantly bigger needles made of steel, and they are able to puncture the epidermis at a variety of depths. This results in the formation of new collagen as a wound-healing response, which is triggered by the micro-injuries that are caused.
The Microchanneling Infusion Facial makes use of a disposable chip that contains 49 miniature silicon pyramids. These pyramids penetrate the first layer of the skin and produce micro permeations there.
This opens the stratum corneum, allowing the compounds in the serum to have a greater impact on the skin. This helps to encourage the repair and regeneration of skin cells while also assisting your skin in becoming more bright, moisturized, and plumped. It is very excellent at targeting sensitive regions, such as the neck, the area underneath the eyes, the eyelids, as well as the lips.
What are the advantages of undergoing treatment with ProCell Microchanneling?
- Scars on the skin can be lessened or perhaps removed entirely with the aid of ProCell Microchanneling therapy.
- In addition to curing and repairing acne scars, this procedure can help lessen the visibility of stretch marks that have appeared on the skin.
- You may finally say goodbye to your wrinkles and fine lines with the help of this one-of-a-kind therapy.
- It is possible to improve your look without causing any harm to your skin.
- It does this by encouraging the formation of a younger, more youthful layer of skin, which in turn corrects uneven skin tone and texture.
- It leaves patients with skin that is healthy and revitalized.
What can be alleviated with the ProCell Microchanneling Facial?
- Uneven skin color & texture
- Acne scars/surgical scars
- Stretch markings
- Larger than normal pores
- the lackluster appearance of the skin’s tone
- Lost elasticity
How many sessions of therapy must you need?
For lighter anti-aging treatments, one to two treatments may be adequate, but in order to attain the desired effects for deeper wrinkles and scars, you may require anywhere from four to six treatments. In most cases, it is advised that you wait between three and four weeks between treatments and that you see visible improvements about two to three weeks following each treatment.
Is ProCell Microchanneling the Method That’s Appropriate for You?
Techniques like microneedling and microchanneling are intriguing for a number of reasons, one of which is the fact that they support the skin directly at its base. Micochanneling has the potential to reverse some of the signs of aging seen on the skin and also has the potential to assist in the treatment of certain disorders, such as rosacea. In addition, regular treatments assist in maintaining the healthy regeneration of skin cells, which is essential.
Suppose you are interested in reducing the appearance of acne scars, skin discoloration, or sun exposure, enjoying gentler and chubbier skin, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, reviving your skin’s skin elasticity, and rebuilding skin elasticity to your skin. It is standard practice to provide treatment to the areas around the eyes and mouth, the neck, as well as the forehead and chin.
The end goal of ProCell Microchanneling therapy at Skin Confident Spa is to not only assist customers in increasing the amount of collagen their bodies produce but also to assist clients in feeling and looking their absolute best.
You are welcome to get in touch with us to schedule an appointment if you have any questions regarding the ProCell Microchanneling facial or any of the other services that we provide.